Gotta love it when a plan finally comes together! Introducing Create with Pip & Jax!
Create with Pip & Jax is an exciting new global collaboration between myself and my dear friend Pip Todman (Queen Pip Cards).
Stampin’ Up! brought us together, first online, and then in person on the 2016 Mediterranean Cruise which was the first Incentive Trip for both of us. Our hubbies even hit it off!
So here we are a few years later, good friends and colleagues, now working together on an exciting new venture:
Create with Pip & Jax Classes to Go – Peaceful Poppies Suite
What’s included in the class (this is what you are paying for):
- Painted Poppies Bundle OR Peaceful Moments Bundle
- Stampin’ Up! Shipping
FREE from Stampin’ Up!
- Sale-a-bration item: KERCHIEF CARD KIT (or a Level 1 item of your choice)
What you’ll receive FREE from me:
- Cardstock, Paper & Embellishment supplies – cut and ready to create six cards (two each of three designs). This is not added to the class fee.
- Six FREE Envelopes so your cards are ready to send
- Step by Step pdf tutorial to take you through each of the three designs. The tutorial will be emailed directly to you.
- A Step-by-Step tutorial for two card designs for the Kerchief Card Kit and Power of Hope bundle from Sale-a-bration
- Add on the required Stampin’ Blends marker: Poppy Parade Dark
- Add on the required Inks: Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Poppy Parade, Pool Party, Tuxedo Black
- Purchase BOTH Classes and earn the Power Of Hope Bundle FREE from Stampin’ Up! NOTE: This is a Level 2 item and you won’t receive any Level 1 items with this option. You can choose an alternative Level 2 item, or two Level 1 items if you purchase BOTH Classes.
- Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Poppy Parade, Pool Party Classic Ink Pads, Tuxedo Black
- Stampin’ Blends Markers: Poppy Parade Dark
- A die-cutting machine that works with Stampin’ Up! Dies
- Clear Blocks for your stamps
How To Order This Class
Until next time
- If you live in New Zealand and would like a copy of the new catalogue, please contact me.
- If you live in New Zealand and would like a demonstrator to order through – I’d love to have you join my group of crafty customers. Let’s journey together! – Shop Now or contact me.
- If you live in New Zealand and would like to know more about becoming a demonstrator – Check out the info HERE. I’d love to have you join my thINK Creative Team!
As always – if you wish to know anything more about info in this post, or to get a catalogue, or to join my thINK Creative Team, or to buy any of the items mentioned in the post – please contact me.